Ella has really been into writing her name for well over a year now, but continues to get so excited about it.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Finishing Up 2009
I have been a little behind finishing up 2009...I wanted to include a few pictures of the kids over the fall and winter. These show a little of what the Carters were up to and what the kids were into.
Ella has really been into writing her name for well over a year now, but continues to get so excited about it.
The kids and I went with my sister and her kids and some other friends to Crowe's Nest Farm last fall as a preschool outing for our home preschool we did last year. I really liked this picture of Ella and Caleb too...look how long his hair was (pre-first haircut!)
Ella and her good friend Brynna.
Then, playing outside at the farm after lunch.
Ella enjoying giving one of her babies a bath.
We frequently find Ella putting on little tea parties in her room.
Good-looking after a haircut!
Picnic in the park...Caleb chowing down as usual!

Playing....and dress-up and more dress-up.


Grandpa Jim & Grandee came to visit right before Thanksgiving.
To finish up...I will do another post to tell a little about our Christmas holiday.
Ella has really been into writing her name for well over a year now, but continues to get so excited about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment