Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cared for...

Last week while Jeremy was out of town, my mom came down for a few days to spend with us. While she was here, I got a stomach bug that wiped me out for a day or two. Fortunately, my mom took care of the kids and things around here. I was so thankful that she happened to be here during that time.

Ella told me today that she wanted to learn how to do dishes and laundry so she could take care of me if I got sick again and grandma was not here. So, she hand-washed the dishes in the sink and loaded them all into the dishwasher. Then, she wanted to do laundry, so I showed her how to start it and put the soap in and then she put all the clothes in.

She did all this in her gold princess dress... I am glad to know I will be cared for the next time.

No comments: