Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears

Last night, I told the kids we were going to the zoo today. They said...no, they didn't want to go because they were going to be scared of the bears. Well, on the way home to Austin, I asked them what their favorite animals were at the zoo today. Caleb said the bear and Ella said the lion. I knew they would like it!

Here are a few pictures of our visit to the Waco zoo. Not only did we get to see all the animals, but I got to see a friend of mine back when we lived in San Antonio and my friend, Tamber and her girls.

It may have been a little much for me to do at 34weeks, but it was a beautiful day and I had not been there before, so we just had to go.

No comments: