Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Looks like Winter?

After many days of hot weather, we had a wonderful rain this morning that cooled everything off. It was still warm, probably normal temp for this time of year, but so much better than how it has been. This afternoon, the kids were excited to go outside and play with umbrellas that were left out from the rain this morning. They came in shortly after telling me that they needed to bundle up in warm clothes. They wanted coats, gloves, hats, etc. Caleb was very particular that he wanted to wear the pink coat! I went outside with them after they were all bundled up and they played on the playscape and they picked me flowers. I thought they looked so fun and I had to take pictures. Afterwards, they decided they wanted to go across the street and visit the neighbors cats and then take a walk. During the walk, they were so hot and sweaty, but insisted on keeping on their coats and hats. We got a few funny looks from neighbors. Hope you enjoy!

Caleb can barely hold up the umbrella.
Flower for you mommy...

2 comments:

B-ri said...

super cute. they look like they had a lot of fun. we went for a walk yesterday, too. it could be the last cool day for months!

cheryl said...

SO hilarious! Oh man I'm starting to sweat just looking at the pictures.
Fun memories. Glad you got some pics. :o)