Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Rainy Day Words from Ella
Here is some sweet little comments from Ella yesterday... We had a heavy rainshower/light thunderstorm yesterday I think around dinnertime. Ella looked out the window when I mentioned it was raining and got a little nervous because she does not like thunder. She turned around and said to me, "Mommy, God will take care of us always." I assurred her, yes, He does. Then she said, "Good thing it is not raining in the house."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Two posts in one month, AND a cute new background!
Don't you just love the cute little things they say at this age?
i love the backgrounds that website has. It is so cute how our kids say the funniest things. You need to go to the degarmo's blog and watch her video that she has.
Post a Comment