Monday, November 3, 2008

Charlie Brown and Princess

Caleb and Ella both had a great time on Halloween. We went over to a friends house to go trick-or-treating. Caleb dressed as Charlie Brown because of course, he looks like him! Although his head is in a little more in proportion to his body now then it used to be. Caleb mostly just enjoyed eating candy and riding in his new red race car. Ella wore an old flower girl dress of mine that I wore when I was in a wedding back in 1981!? Ella liked dressing up, candy and spending time with her boyfriends Seth and Josh...who can pick just one!

An unhappy Charlie Brown!
A happy, pizza-eating Charlie Brown!


All the kids. I think Ella chose Curious George over Thomas the Tank Engine.

Snoopy, is it you?!


3 comments:

cheryl said...

Cute! Love the Charlie Brown. ;o)

Cheng family said...

I can't believe you got all the kids on the couch for a picture at the same time! Ella and Caleb both look adorable.

Carters said...

I know...we all couldn't believe it either...we almost couldn't take pictures because we were all dumbfounded...they just sat there. I think they thought it was too much effort to wriggle around in their costumes!