The weather is getting colder! Yeah! But, we still had to visit the park this past week. I am so glad Ella's coat still fits again this year! We did get her a new hat and gloves. She is very excited about them, especially because these are the first gloves she has ever worn with finger slots in them. He are some Ella expressions... Amazingly enough, she was still happy although she had just accidentally gone down the big slide at the park headfirst...all the way to the ground. Typical Ella style!
5 comments:
Two blogs in two days! You're going blog crazy!
I figured I should make up for the entire year.... ;)
Hey Cami, I enjoyed catching up on your recent posts. Your children are just adorable and I love reading all the fun things Ella says.
Wow! I can't believe that she still fits in that coat. :) How cute is she!
Thank you so much for that coat. It has been great and so cute. I can't believe it still fits!
Post a Comment