Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Silas!

Silas turned 2 on Monday! We had a fun day celebrating. We finally went to the new "all-abilities playscape" that just recently opened. The kids loved it! I stuck with Si most of the time since it was his big day and I tried to get some pictures of him playing. The park was really great...it had a little city replica, unusual swings, a great climbing tree for Caleb and a musical area. Caleb ran into one of his friends there from his preschool so he was really excited. When we left the park, Caleb said, "Now that was a good park!" (like I have been taking him to lame ones up until now...)Here is Caleb with his good friend from preschool.We had a small family party that evening for dinner. He is opening Curious George here and a new rocking horse in the next picture.We ended the party shooting off daddy's rocket out in the field behind our house and riding in daddy's truck, which is the Silas's favorite thing to do - perfect ending to his day.

No comments: