Friday, September 11, 2009

Dates

Daddy and Ella went on a date and Jeremy and I went on a date recently.
One of the places Ella likes to go with daddy for a short outing is the golf course/club near our house. They go on a "water" date and sit outside on the patio overlooking the lake and drink a cup of water. Ella thinks it is a lot of fun. She specifically asked to dress-up special and to wear her flower dress with her hair fixed.On our date, Jeremy and I got to go see the broadway show "Wicked" when it came to Austin towards the end of August. We ate at Cafe Josie, a recommendation from friends, before the show and really liked it. It is American Tropic cuisine. The restaurant did not open until 6pm, so it was a unique experience waiting outside for it to open and then walking in with the first customers of the evening. Our food was presented so nicely, we took pictures.

I got Mesquite Grilled Jerk Chicken with mango salsa (above) and Jeremy got Salmon with Garlic Dill Butter. Both were very delicious!
Anyone else go on fun dates lately and what did you do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The best chicken I ever had