Saturday, October 26, 2013

Never have the letters been so fun!

A few friends of mine and myself started a preschool co-op for our youngest kiddos this fall.  It is a letter-based curriculum with books, crafts, free play, and a gross/fine motor mix.  We each teach a different week/different letter and host.  It is a lot of fun and motivating...I know I need help getting motivated teaching the third kiddo!  I think the kids are having a blast.  This morning, the first thing I heard from Silas when he woke up was him singing his alphabet.  Here are a few highlights over the past two months.

A for Apples
Sampling different types of apples.
Apple stamping
Threw apples bean bags on the apple tree.
                                               

 B for Balls and Bears



Bear birthday party



                                                                     
 C for Caterpillar
 
 



D for Dad
Marching around D and playing instruments.

Decorating paper donuts with pink frosting hole punch confetti.
                                    

Setting the table for dinner and a snack of donuts
Counting dogs
  Just for fun!  
E for eggs
Egg hunt
                                                                          

Sorting big E and little e
Snacks in eggs - included marshmellow eyeballs!
Crushing egg shells for our craft
                                                        
Made bouncy eggs!
                                                              

No comments: