Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love to you...

Happy Valentines Day! Love to you all.....
Ella had a Valentine program on Friday at a retirement center and then again this morning at school. It was so sweet! I love her school - the program included bible verses, funny songs love songs, loving God songs...it was perfect! If I can get it to load on here, I will post... The kids made Valentines for the older folks in the home and afterwards went up and talked to them and handed them out.
I love this picture....Ella did not hesitate and went right up and talked with them. She has her hand on the ladies leg... :)
Both kids had Valentine parties today at their schools and then tonight we had our own Valentine surprises and dipped pretzels and strawberries in chocolate like last year. Although, Silas joined in this year...mostly just sucking off all the chocolate off the strawberries...and not eating them.
Ella's valentines we made....they turned out cute, but a lot more time consuming then planned.
This was the Valentine we sent out to grandparents.
Here are a few other pictures of my monkeys doing tricks and crazies outside.
Here is a home school day...interesting attire she came up with. She is wearing an old scarf of mine as shirt...and then a tutu...
Ella reading to Caleb...I thought is was sweet. She is blowing me away at how well she is reading. She was reading to him about Eskimos living in Greenland...
Until the next time....

1 comment:

debbie said...

We love you Caleb, Ella & Silas! Very pretty Valentines Ella, wish we could have been there to help you put them together.Ella,you look very kind and loving at your Valentine program-I bet everyone enjoyed your singing.Awesome bandana scarf hat Caleb.Looks like you all did a great job decorating valentine treats-YUMMY!Thank you for the Valentine-what a wonderful picture, we have it hanging on our refrigerator,we see your smiling faces everyday. XOXO Grandpa Greg and Grandma Debbie