Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some favorites of Silas....

Our little guy is over 10 months old now! He is getting everywhere in the house and is really enjoying exploring. Fortunately, he is really understanding when I tell him not to touch something and he stays away. Last week I put him out on the back porch during lengthy dinner preparations and he was content out there on his own crawling around for an hour. He may have eaten some dirt, leaves, bugs, but it was great. (There is a video of him crawling below in an earlier post).

He really loves his sister and brother and the excitement about "Siley" and has not wavered from them either. They really watch out and take care of him and celebrate with every new thing he does. He is doing some signing - mostly just dog, more and all done. I am almost convinced he is saying "mama" and working on "Ella", "fish" and "dog". His favorite things are swinging, going for walks, baths or playing in water, our dog "Laci" and wrestling/tickle time. He is really such a pleasant, easy-going baby - I am truly whipped on him! Here are a few of our favorites of him over the past few months. The first two were from today....

2 comments:

Marti said...

What a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing!

thecarterfamily said...

These are so darling! Thanks for taking the time to post these. :)