Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome Little Guy!



We are excited and thankful to announce that our little guy has arrived!

Silas Evan Carter

-Silas, because we liked it
-Evan, because it has the same meaning as Caleb's middle name (Tobin), God is good/gracious.

Born: 11:57am
Weight: 8lbs 4oz
Length: 20 1/2in long

We are doing great! Will post more pictures later.

12 comments:

Colleen said...

Yea!!! Congratulations. I think he looks just like his big brother. Can't wait to meet him.

gwyneth said...

Yay! Welcome Silas!!! I'm glad everything went well. Hope to see the little guy soon!

cheryl said...

CONGRATS!!! So excited for y'all. Can't wait to hear more details, but so thankful y'all are doing well.

Marti said...

Congratulations everyone! He is adorable. I agree with Colleen, he looks a lot like Caleb. Diana told me how you love the name, Silas, Cami. So glad it worked out for you. He's so precious. Praises for everyone's health and I look forward to seeing/ hearing more in the future.

Emily said...

So excited for you! I was just thinking I needed to call you before he arrived but I guess I'm too late! I agree with everyone too - I think he looks like Caleb! Hope everyone is doing well. Hope we get to meet him before he gets too old!! We love you guys!

The Rowlands

Erin Jupe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Jupe said...

Amazing, he is so handsome! Glad that he is here and everyone is doing well. Can't wait to come meet him.
Much love Erin, Jason, Seth, and Cavin

Tyne said...

congratulations on your new little Carter! What a blessing of an addition to your already wonderful family!

kathy said...

Welcome little Silas! Cami, you look great. Good job. I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Mom23WildBoys said...

Congratulations on your newest little man! I hope your delivery was easy and that you recover quickly!
~Laura C.

lbbryant said...

Congratulations! So excited for you. Was he born on the 8th or 9th? If the 9th, then he and Caitlyn share a birthday! I love Spring birthdays! God is good.

Carters said...

To answer a few questions...he was born on the 9th.

My delivery was pretty easy...a little slower though than the previous two because I was not induced.