Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ella's First Haircut

Ella went in for her first real haircut recently. I have been trimming her bangs of course for the last year or so, but this was the first time for her long hair to be cut. It was not a major cut...just a little trim to clean it up a bit. She was a little apprehensive about going when I first mentioned it, but I told her it would be a fun place. On the way over in the car she asked me if it would hurt. I reassured her it wouldn't and compared it to cutting paper to give her some perspective. The place we went was definitely fun and she got a sucker while her hair was being cut. She asked to hold my hand a few times, but otherwise, she loved it. I got a little teary-eyed watching her at one point. And of course, I saved a little bit of her hair.


No comments: