Hard to believe our little girl is 3! She is a delightful and fun little 3yr. old and very talkative and expressive. She loves books, wearing dress-up clothes and dancing, taking care of her babies, having picnics or tea parties and doing fun arts and craft projects, which I enjoy planning and doing with her. She enjoys collecting things like rocks and loves to give them to us as presents. She already has a tender heart to Jesus and is very compassionate in nature as she often wants to pray for others who are sick. She is a joy to spend my day with.

Ella turned three earlier this month and we had a small family celebration on her birthday. I asked Ella what kind of cake she would like for her birthday and she said a pink princess cake. I had a suspicion she had in her mind something she had seen at the bakery at HEB - a pink castle cake, so when I started to plan what I was going to make, I knew I had to go vertical. I only had to use one cake box mix, but definitely two containers of icing. It was fun to make!

Here is her face when she first saw her cake!


A week or so later, we had a triple birthday party for Ella and her two dear friends Brynna and Adeline. They were all born a day after each other and have been friends since they were about 6mo old. This is the third birthday party we have all done together, but second large party where we invited their friends. It was a fun time!

We borrowed a bouncy house from a generous neighbor and this is Adeline's stuffed horse she brought over.

Ella - Adeline - Brynna
4 comments:
You are mom of the year making that cake!
The cake did turn out so cute! I'm glad you posted pics. ;o) So fun!
Happy birthday, Ella!
Cami, that cake is amazing!
Cami - that cake is amazing! Hope you all are well!
Post a Comment